Scalp Care, Scalp Detox and Holistic Scalp Treatments
Benefits of Scalp Detox
Many people diligently put in the effort to upkeep their hair instead of the scalp, but the truth is that a healthy scalp will produce healthy hair. Our scalp produces natural sebum to keep the scalp moisturized and protect the scalp. However excess sebum could trap dead skin cells, environmental pollutants and residue from hair styling products, causing sebum build-up. Sebum accumulation leads to clogged follicles and inhibits healthy hair growth.
It is important to treat oil-clogged follicles, especially if it causes irritation and inflammation. Scalp detox deep cleanses the scalp to remove sebum build-up and unclog blocked follicles. Regular scalp exfoliation improves and conditions the ecological environment of the scalp to achieve a healthy state and grow healthy hair.
Proper Scalp Exfoliation without Stressing the Scalp
We advocate separate hair shampooing and scalp cleansing. The harden sebum cannot be effectively removed by our daily shampoo. Using a clarifying shampoo is certainly more effective, but it immensely dehydrate the scalp. The delicate scalp needs something gentle yet able to deep cleanse the build-up. Proper scalp exfoliation with the right detox mask ensure build-up is removed without stressing the scalp.
Scalp purifying can be done once every week or fortnightly, either at home or at a professional centre. Do not overdo it, as a dry scalp could instead trigger more sebum production.
Scalp Detox Service
VESURE Scalp Detox Service serves to deep cleanse the scalp and nourish the hair follicles.
The Scalp Detox service begins with a healthy hair wash, using herbal shampoo suited to the hair and scalp conditions. Formulated with medicinal herbs and plants, VESURE Signature Scalp Cleansing Nourishing Mask contains rich nutrients beneficial to scalp health. After a thorough application of the detox mask directly on the scalp, O3 Ozone Steaming is used to stimulate cell oxygenation and improve the penetration of the nourishment into the hair follicles.
The deep purifying ritual gently exfoliates the scalp of unwanted buildup. Suitable for everyone, this relaxing and scalp exfoliation service is recommended to be part of the scalp upkeep routine.
Scalp Treatment for Common Scalp Disorders
The common scalp disorders include dandruff, oily, itchy, flaky, sensitive and redness scalp. Mild scalp disorders generally do not affect hair quality nor adversely impact hair growth. More severe forms of scalp conditions, however, could cause the hair to lose its strength, affecting the normal hair growth cycle.
VESURE Scalp treatment is formulated to combat these common scalp disorders naturally, backed by our trusted herbal extracts solutions.
The scalp treatment begins with a full consultation that includes a close examination of the scalp conditions to identify the issue and the right treatment. The hour-long treatment includes a healthy hair wash with herbal shampoo suited to the hair and scalp condition, followed by a scalp detox. The scalp exfoliation with VESURE Signature detox mask effectively cleanses the scalp to allow nourishment to be readily absorbed into the hair follicles.
A collection of scalp essences are available to support customized treatment. Scalp repair ampoules, containing higher condensed active ingredients small enough to penetrate deeply into the hair follicles and modern trichology applications including high-frequency ozone comb and iontophoresis are appropriately employed to support an intensive treatment.
The scalp treatment is recommended to be done once per week. Besides in-centre treatment, customers are advised to follow the Practical Guidelines for a Healthy Scalp described below to achieve a healthy and strong scalp.
VESURE Scalp Detox Nourishing Mask - Home Scalp Detox
VESURE Scalp Detox Nourishing Crème gently exfoliates and unclogs pores effectively, allowing the hair follicles to take in oxygen and supporting hair growth.
Formulated with more than 20 medicinal herbs and plants, this revitalizing mask is infused with rich nourishment truly beneficial to hair and scalp health. The mask contains peppermint and spearmint oil that calms irritation and soothes itchiness and tea tree oil to control inflammation. Its pH-balanced properties ensured closed affinity with the delicate scalp environment, regulating sebum secretions to rebalance the scalp.
The crème formulation mask enabled simple and effective home scalp detox treatment. Apply the mask directly to the scalp after shampooing. Leave the mask for 5 minutes to deeply cleanse and purify the scalp of sebum build-up and nourish the hair follicles before rinsing off. Good for all scalp types, it is absolutely ideal for anyone with an oily and sensitive scalp.
Practical Guide for a Healthy Scalp
Apart from regular scalp exfoliation, follow these practical guides for a healthy scalp
- Suitable shampoo. Shampoo and scalp cleansing products used should be within the pH balance of our scalp, between 4.5 and 5.5, to avoid irritating the scalp. Long-term usage of non-suitable shampoo could stress the scalp, resulting in various scalp issues. Amino acid based shampoo is mild on the scalp and do not damage the skin barrier and dehydrates the skin and is recommended for sensitive or oily scalp.
- Avoid chemical hair treatment. All styling products including chemical hair colouring add deposit on the scalp, clogging the hair follicles. The blockage could retard the hair growth cycle, causing hair thinning or even increased hair loss.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our lifestyle has a significant effect on our scalp health and hair quality. Smoking is known to speed up cellular aging, which causes premature greying. Prolong mental stress, as well as lack of quality sleep could cause hair loss too.
- Eat a balanced diet. A diet that is lacking in essential vitamins and minerals can affect the state of our hair and even cause hair loss. A good varied diet rich in proteins and vitamins including minerals such as Iron and Zinc is vital for strong and healthy hair growth.
- Exercise the scalp. Exercising the scalp helps to increase blood circulation, providing nourishment to hair follicles that enable healthy hair growth. Scalp exercise can be easily done with a handheld scalp massager. VESURE QXTL Head Reflexology harmonizes scalp massage with Taiwan Traditional Gua Sha (Scraping) that targets the acupoints and reflex zones to stimulate microcirculation, promoting optimum scalp health.