Scalp Wellness and Natural Scalp Disorder Treatments
Scalp Health Essentials
Many people diligently put in effort to upkeep their hair instead of the scalp, but the truth is that a healthy scalp will produce healthy hair. Essential elements for maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Suitable shampoo. Shampoo and scalp cleansing products used should be within the pH balance of our scalp, between 4.5 and 5.5, to avoid irritating the scalp. Long term usage of non-suitable shampoo could stress the scalp, resulting in various scalp issues. Amino acid shampoo is mild on the scalp which do not damage the skin barrier and dehydrates the skin and is recommended for sensitive or oily scalp.
- Avoid chemical hair treatment. All styling products including chemical hair colouring add deposit on the scalp, clogging the hair follicles. The blockage could retard the hair growth cycle, causing hair thinning or even increased hair loss.
- Regular scalp exfoliation. Our scalp produces natural sebum which play an important role to protect our skin. However excess sebum could trap dead skin cells, environmental pollutants and residue from hair styling products, causing scalp build-up. The blockage could retard the hair growth cycle, causing hair thinning or even increased hair loss. Regular scalp exfoliation prevents the hair follicles from being clogged, promoting a conductive environment to support healthy hair growth
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our lifestyle has a significant effect on our scalp health and the hair quality. Smoking is known to speed up cellular aging, which causes premature greying. Prolong mental stress, as well as lack of quality sleep could cause hair loss too.
- Eat a balanced diet. A diet that is lacking in essential vitamins and minerals can affect the state of our hair and even cause hair loss. A good varied diet rich in proteins and vitamins including minerals such as Iron and Zinc is vital for strong and healthy hair growth.
- Exercise the scalp. Exercising the scalp helps to increase blood circulation, providing nourishment of hair follicles that enable healthy hair growth. Scalp exercise can be easily done with a hand held scalp massager. VESURE QXTL Head Reflexology harmonize scalp massage with Taiwan Traditional Gua Sha (Scraping) that target the acupoints and reflex zones to stimulate microcirculation, promoting optimum scalp health.
Proper Scalp Exfoliation
It is important to treat oil-clogged follicles, especially if it causes irritation and inflammation.
We advocate separate hair shampooing and scalp cleansing. The harden sebum cannot be effectively removed by our daily shampoo. Using a clarifying shampoo is certainly more effective, but it immensely dehydrate the scalp. The delicate scalp needs something gentle yet able to deep cleanse the build-up. Proper scalp exfoliation with the right detox mask ensure build-up is removed without stressing the scalp.
Scalp purifying can be done once per week, either at home or at a professional centre. Do not overdo it, as a dry scalp can actually trigger more sebum production.
pH Balance Scalp Detox Mask Formulated to Nourish
VESURE Scalp Detox Nourishing Crème gently exfoliates and unclogs pores effectively, allowing the hair follicles to take in oxygen and supporting hair growth.
Formulated with more than 20 medicinal herbs and plants, this revitalizing mask is infused with nutrients truly beneficial to hair and scalp health. The mask contains peppermint and spearmint oil that calms irritation and sooths itchiness and tea tree oil to control inflammation. Its pH balanced properties ensured closed affinity with the delicate scalp environment, regulating sebum secretions to rebalance the scalp.
New and improved formula include premium herb Ginseng and Dang Gui known for prevention of hair loss. Good for all scalp types, it is absolutely ideal for anyone with a oily and sensitive scalp.
Scalp Detox and Scalp Treatment for Oily, Itchiness, Flaky, Dandruff, Sensitive Scalp
Maintaining a Healthy Scalp for Healthy Hair Growth
- Naturally exfoliate the scalp and unclog blocked hair follicles
- Nourish the hair follicles naturally
- Promote strong and healthy hair growth
- Give the hair a smooth and silky look
VESURE deep purifying ritual uses VESURE Signature Scalp Cleansing Nourishing Mask to gently exfoliate the scalp. Formulated with herbs and plants, it contains nutrients beneficial to the hair and scalp health.
The Scalp Detox service begins with a healthy hair wash, using herbal shampoo which is suitable to the scalp conditions. After a through application of the detox mask on the scalp, O3 Ozone Steaming is used to stimulate cell oxygenation and improve the penetration of the nourishment into the hair follicles. The service is completed with a healthy hair wash and blow dry. This simple but relaxing session takes about 45mins.
Scalp exfoliation is a basic but important scalp upkeep routine. Suitable for everyone, it is recommended to do it once per week to keep the scalp clean and healthy.